Subtle Cyborg Eyes

Uploader: kyhk, 4-02-2021, 14:24, Cyberpunk 2007 / Cyberpunk 2007 Appearance, 175, 0

Subtle Cyborg Eyes   

Circuitry to replace the default iris textures for a more subtle cyborg vibe.
From a distance there's a hint of circuitry but looks natural otherwise.
Much more apparent and interesting up close.

Very simple iris texture replacement to add a subtle cyborg look with intricate circuitry in the eye.  From a distance it looks fairly natural, but up-close there's a lot of interesting detail.  

I may or may not add more re-textures with time.  This was just a bit of fun.

Note:
- This mod shouldn't affect eye recolors but will cause conflicts with other mods that aim to change the base eye textures.
- Yes, it does apply to both male and female V.

Install:
Use Vortex and install as normal OR, if installing manually, unzip and navigate to the archive file.  Place that file in "archive/pc/patch"  in your game's directory.  Create the directory if it doesn't exist.  In game any of the normal human eyes should now have the new texture.

Lizzy Wizzy Swap for V

Similar mods

Realistic Graphics Adega Mod Pack v3.9 + Sp

I am glad to present you a new version of the mod * Realistic graphics Adega Mod Pack *! It...

Fenny Buh v1.0

Are you interested in finding more information about MudRunner SR Cars mods? Then it is your lucky...

Sorted Menus

Info Tweaks sorting options for a few in-game menus. Changes Dialer menu: fixed broken alphabetical...

V Preset Male AND Female

This is simply my male and female presets for V....

ARY 3, 2

DubzTracker is small SUV that draws its power from the creature within. This somewhat modded from...
There are no comments yet. Write your comment!

Username:*
E-Mail:
Enter Captcha: *
reload, if the code cannot be seen

What mods you looking for?
modsbag.com